Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Durban-autostyle - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Durban-autostyle > Topics

Subject: VW R32
Replies: 9 Views: 1824

finico 3.02.08 - 08:32pm
Tel me,hw cn i modify this briliant car without losing its service waranty?wat extras wil b added on *

dbnracer 3.02.08 - 10:07pm
Wel you cant modify the engine or exhaust system or the look of the car as far as i know, but you can change the interior. Mostly the sound. Besides that, you cant change much til the warranty is over. *

finico 4.02.08 - 04:43pm
Oh so u saying a better biger sounding system would not affect ur waranty at all *

dbnracer 4.02.08 - 09:06pm
Ill check for you but it shouldnt. Unless you start doing it yourself and not through a company. I think you wont be able to modify the door panels. But if everything is done right and no physical mods have been done to the car considerin sound wise, then im sure you safe *

finico 6.02.08 - 11:50pm
My man tel me.i wantd to buy n mk3 jetta/golf vr6 nd people hav bin advising me against it,they those cars r costly nd c*m wit huge problems.wat do u knw nd thnk *

dbnracer 7.02.08 - 03:35am
Hey. Im not a big fan of vw, and i dont know much about them. Yes their cars look great but consider under the hood. Number one problem is rust, then is the car reliable, and those cars are big and bulky. The parts are cheaper than other cars but is it really worth it? *

finico 7.02.08 - 06:33pm
Ok my man.wat do u think of da new LUMINA SS V8 nd wich cars do u prefer *

dbnracer 7.02.08 - 10:07pm
Oh that car is a beauty. Fine piece of mans creation. Great looks and good performance. If i had the money i would buy it. If i was limited to sa cars, i would go for a honda ballade. You can make that car look wicked *

finico 8.02.08 - 10:28am
My man wat is job of a cone filter?nd does a v6 sound beta wit it or wat *

dbnracer 8.02.08 - 11:13am
Im not to clued up on cone filters. Stil experimentin. But a cone filter allows more air to be added to your fuel. It works better wit fuel injected cars. It sounds nice and apparently slightly increases the power by a 0.5kw if that. Your standard filter doesnt allow as much air in as a cone filter *

* Durban-autostyle Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Durban-autostyle

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits